As a senior member of the TriggerMesh product development team, you will get a fast paced startup experience. You will develop product features for our market-defining cloud-native integration platform. Work directly with company founders and early adopters to define the key product features, and contribute to our continuously improving development process. The successful candidate will have top technical skills, excellent attention to detail and follow-up, the ability to self-manage, and the desire to help build an inclusive and supportive culture.
At TriggerMesh, we're looking for people with kindness, positivity, and integrity who are passionate about technology and can live their passion with a steady, calm and respectful demeanor. We welcome people of all backgrounds and beliefs. We see diversity as an opportunity to learn, grow as humans and build a better company.
- Architect and develop software solutions at the cutting edge of serverless computing
- Work with product leads to concieve new products that fill a gap for today’s digital transformation efforts in large enterprises.
- Develop declarative APIs using Kubernetes Custom Resource Definitions and associated controllers
- Participate in the Cloud-native open source communities (e.g CNCF, Knative, KEDA)
- Mentor junior developers to help grow a high value development team
Characteristics of a successful candidate
- At least 10 years of experience in a senior software developer/architect role. Startup experience a plus.
- 3 years of Kubernetes expertise, active contributor to Kubernetes highly preferred.
- Proven competence with the CNCF stack a definite plus.
- Expertise with serverless solutions like AWS Lambda and AWS EventBridge.
- Problem-solving versatility and resourcefulness and ability to think independently and take actions to solve problems.
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written as well as willingness to travel to and present at key conferences in our industry (e.g Kubecon, Google Next, Re-Invent)
- Experience working in a remote team across multiple time-zones