Knative project reached a huge 1.0 milestone. The project helps developers use Event-Driven Architecture. TriggerMesh leverages Knative to bring DevOps speed to the integration layer.
Highlights of Knative 1.0 include:
- Stand up scalable, secure, stateless services in seconds.
- Focused API with higher level abstractions for common app use-cases.
- Pluggable components let you bring your own logging and monitoring, networking, and service mesh.
- Run Knative anywhere Kubernetes runs, never worry about vendor lock-in.
- Seamless developer experience, supports GitOps, DockerOps, ManualOps
- Supports many common tools and frameworks such as Django, Ruby on Rails, Spring, and many more.
You can read the full press release here