As a Software Engineer part of the TriggerMesh product development team, you will get a fast paced startup experience. You will develop product features for our market-defining cloud-native integration platform.
Work tightly with the rest of the TriggerMesh team and early adopters to develop key product features, and continuously deploy new features on the TriggerMesh Cloud. The successful candidate will have exhibited technical know-how in past engineering roles or participation in open-source projects, attention to details and follow-up, the ability to self-manage, and the desire to learn in a rapidly evolving and uncertain technology landscape.
At TriggerMesh, we're looking for people with kindness, positivity, and integrity who are passionate about technology and can live their passion with a steady, calm and respectful demeanor. We welcome people of all backgrounds and beliefs. We see diversity as an opportunity to learn, grow as humans and build a better company.
- Develop software solutions at the cutting edge of serverless computing
- Write software primarily in Go and follow an SRE mindset to own the code through its entire life cycle.
- Work with a small development team to iterate quickly on product features and provide tight feedback loops.
- Apply software development best practices and work in a continuous deployment environment to deliver solutions to the TriggerMesh cloud.
- Develop declarative APIs using Kubernetes Custom Resource Definitions and associated controllers
Additional responsibilities for senior position include:
- Write feature proposals and participate in the review process to define the functionalities, scope and implementation plans of new features.
- Participate in the Cloud-native open source communities (e.g CNCF, Knative, KEDA)
Characteristics of a successful candidate:
- At least 5 years of experience in a software developer role within a large enterprise or a startup. Or equivalent open-source experience
- 3 years of Kubernetes expertise and proven development experience in the Kubernetes ecosystem.
- Proven competence with the overall CNCF stack a definite plus.
- Expertise with serverless solutions like AWS Lambda and AWS EventBridge a definite plus
- Ideal candidate would also know Knative or KEDA.
- Problem-solving versatility and resourcefulness and ability to think independently and take actions to solve problems.
- Experience working in a remote team across multiple time-zones
Additional skills for a senior position include:
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written as well as willingness to travel to and present at key conferences in our industry (e.g KubeCon, Google Next, Re-Invent)
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to careers at triggermesh dot com and include the role for which you are applying in the email subject line. Thank you!